A Store Clerk Resume is supposed to be simple, easy to read and communicate your abilities and skills to reader. At a minimum, your resume must contain about your contact info, what your job objective is, educational and employment history and other significant information. Store Clerk Resume Examples come in chronological, functional and creative formats. Depending on your employment history, including how long you have been working, the accurate format can draw attention to “you” and assist you find a new position. Proofread your Store Clerk resume and ask somebody else to do so as well. Correct any typos or misspellings before sending it.
Store Clerk Job Description
Store Clerks attend to the customer’s requirements, handle cash and product. They assume responsibility for customer service, store presentation and money and key manage in the Store Manager’s absence or as given by the Store Manager.
The following sample resume for store clerk position is specifically designed for those seeking job in a similar or relevant field. Don’t forget that your resume must be accompanied by an attractive Store Clerk Cover Letter.
85 Example Avenue | Nevada, MO 65997 | [Contact #] | [Email Address]
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position of Store Clerk at ABC Company which will require me to use my extensive skills and capabilities.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 7 months’ experience as a store clerk
• Highly skilled in maintaining product pricing, signage and coding on the sales floor
• Able to ensure product availability
• In-depth knowledge of maintaining cleanliness
• Proven record of communicating information to customers in professional manner
• Able to give accurate and detailed information to customers regarding products
• Demonstrated ability of operating cash register effectively
• Thorough understanding of maintaining a safe working environment for customers and fellow employees
• Highly skilled in handling customer service and other issues in the absence of the Store Manager
• Able to communicate efficiently with store administration and fellow workers
Mar 2015 – Oct 2015
Bimbo Bakeries USA – Nevada, MO
• Greeted customers and maintained awareness regarding products
• Assisted customers with the selection of product
• Assured stock levels on the sales floor are maintained at all times
• Participated in store meetings and trainings
• Reacted to all business needs promptly and with a sense of importance
• Loaded and unloaded trucks and checked orders
• Performed store cleaning
• Insured that carts and baskets are tidy
• Prepared for and participated in counting store physical record
• Answered the telephone a welcoming and obliging manner
• Operated the cash register
High School Diploma – 2014
REFERENCES: Available on request