Creating an attractive resume can be a challenging task, especially if you are entering into the job market or changing your career path. Before composing entry level clerk’s resume, it is advisable to go through some sample entry level resumes for guidance.
As a non experienced candidate, you may not come up with a long list under the section of professional experience; however you need to highlight and make the most of whatever hands-on knowledge you gained as part of your course work, by relating it to the target job description.
There are various ways to showcase your skills and potential; therefore it is crucial to choose a format that works best for you. Here is a sample resume for entry level clerk you may use .
Entry Level Clerk Resume Sample
518 New Horizon Avenue, Boston, MA 02109
r.anderson @ email . com
OBJECTIVE: To attain the position as an office clerk at ABC organization utilizing secretarial skills and record-keeping expertise to the fullest to facilitate the organization and assist the management by all possible means.
Associate in Economics | Massachusetts College, Boston MA | 2013
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Organizational and time management
• Digital and manual cataloging/record keeping
• IT: MS Office Applications
• Analytical thinking and problem solving
• Taking and following instructions
Fairy Meadows Property Consultants, Boston MA | Summer 2012
• Kept record of all correspondence and meetings with clients
• Ensured timely serving of refreshments to special clients in meetings
• Organized the office, tagged and arranged all property files and retrieved them on demand
• Drafted monthly pay-roll bills and processed invoices
• Posted and updated property schemes and details of available property on the company’s website
• Restocked the stationery when required
• Updated files and posted data daily as per prescribed guidelines
• Arranged and scheduled sight visits in coordination with clients and management.
• Operated and maintained office fax machine, PC and photocopy machine.
• Edited and Proof read final property proposals before dispatching them to clients.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND POTENTIAL
• Profound ability to communicate fluently in English and Spanish
• Natural ability to work systematically and in an orderly manner
• Proven ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment