A Deli Clerk is accountable for performing duties as assigned by the Deli Manager for the successful operation of the Deli Department. It is necessary that as a Deli Clerk, you will present yourself in a professional and polite manner at all times at the same time as performing your key responsibilities. As a daily clerk, you will be responsible for maintaining high standards of Customer Service.
This Deli Clerk Resume Sample covers all aspects which are required by employers. You are free to tailor it as per job requirements.Along with this resume, here is a Deli Clerk Cover Letter which will help making your job application stand out.
65 Example Street, Clarks Summit, PA 18400
(999) 888-8888, sara @ email . com
OBJECTIVE: A position as a deli clerk with Redner’s Market utilizing exceptional customer service, clerical and communication skills.
• Over 7 months’ experience working in deli setting
• Highly skilled in preparing customers’ orders
• Able to operate slice machines and tools in a safe and effective manner
• Comprehensive knowledge of day to day operations in deli setting
• In-depth knowledge of ensuring the quality of all products sold to customers
EXPERIENCE (See Job Description for Deli Clerk Resume)
Gerrity’s Supermarkets – Clarks Summit, PA
Deli Clerk, May 2010 – Dec 2010
• Greeted customers and expressed thanks customer upon their complete satisfaction
• Sliced and weighed deli meats and cheeses
• Maintained and stocked all designated section areas
• Cleaned all department equipment occasionally
• Maintained sanitation and cleanliness of all areas
• Set up all required areas at designated times
G.E.D | Summit High School, Clarks Summit, PA – 2009
• Good Communication skills
• Able to handle accounts and cash efficiently
• Professional attitude
• Perfect attention to detail