Following is a very good example of clerical assistant resume. This resume sample is effective for both experienced persons and also for those who are fresh graduates, career changers or having no experience. You are free to modify this clerical assistant resume sample as per your requirements.
A Clerical Assistant provides secretarial and bookkeeping support to a company. S/he must be very expert in faxing and scanning, letters distribution, greeting clients, operating printer/copier/fax machines, helping with file room, answering and directing phone calls, scrutinizing files and assisting the office manager with general clerical tasks.
Follow the sample below while writing your resume and don’t forget to use this Clerical Assistant Cover Letter to support your resume.
Maria B. Johnson
31 Example Street, Houston, TX 36666
(999) 999-0000, maria @ email . com
Objective: Seeking a position as a Clerical Assistant with a renowned health care facility in Houston area.
• One year of experience in handling clerical work within fast-paced office environment
• Highly organized and motivated
• Expert in handling incoming mail, sorting, stamping and distributing of forms
• Good command over data entry (Speed 50 WPM)
• Able to maintain confidentiality and comply with company policies
• Experience in establishing and maintaining positive and valuable work relationships with colleagues, stake holders and customers
• Customer service oriented
Clerical Assistant | Molina Healthcare – Houston, TX | May 2010 – May 2011
• Arranged, stamped, tallied and batched all incoming mail
• Data entry of all enrollments received
• Provided eligibility screen prints received enrollments that do not contain eligibility screen print
• Operated paper and toner for photo copiers, fax machines for all Departments
G.E.D | St. Peter’s High School, Houston, TX – 2009
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills
• Proven ability to abide by company’s policies
• Excellent user of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically in MS Word and MS Excel
References: Available on request