A houseman is responsible for the cleanliness of guest and public areas of the hotel, resort or similar settings.
The following houseman resume example is useful for entry level job seekers who has no relevant experience in hand.
This resume is also useful for alternate jobs such as cleaner, housekeeper, room attendant and sweeper.
Related: Houseman Cover Letter Sample
54 Example Street, Santa Monica CA 65987
(000) 999-7485, Email Address
Reliable individual with strong work ethics eager to obtain a position as a Houseman. Bringing a strong dedication to the work and a high degree of passion for housekeeping work.
• 6 months experience in cleaning and housekeeping capacity
• Highly skilled in sweeping, moping, washing, waxing and polishing floors
• Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional customer service
• Proven record of dusting furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and furniture
• Able to make beds, change sheets and allocate clean towels and toiletries
• Substantial knowledge of all housekeeping equipment and maintenance of carpet care and floor surfaces
• Able to maintain a neat and clean appearance
Hotel Shangri-La Santa Monica – Santa Monica, CA | May 2011 – Dec 2011
• Cleaned corridors, elevators, visitor areas, service areas and linen closets
• Assisted in cleaning rooms and performed laundry functions
• Filled all chemical dispensers for the cleaning department
• Stocked housekeeping carts for the room attendants
• Kept all linen closets stocked and maintained
• Assisted other room attendants to perform their job efficiently
• Removed trash, vacuumed corridors and public areas
St Louis Public School, Santa Monica CA – 2009
High School Diploma
• Positive and upbeat attitude
• Able to multitask without compromising quality of work
• Profound ability to learn new tasks quickly