Cleaning ladies usually work within private households while traveling from one house to another on a predefined schedule. As a cleaning lady, you would be responsible for completing numerous housekeeping and cleaning tasks in a fixed time frame. Hourly rates are usually set by employer which might lies between 10$ to 25$ depending on the nature of work.
In order to get a job as a cleaning lady, you need to build a powerful resume. The following Resume Sample will help you to make your own resume for applying to the job of cleaning lady. This example is very suitable for fresh or entry level candidates because it focuses on key skills and qualifications for this position.
Sample Resume for a Cleaning Lady
333 Example Street, Houston, TX 60201
(999) 999-9999, [Email Address]
PROFILE: Brilliant, reliable and capable Cleaning Lady with extensive background in household and commercial buildings’ cleaning. Looking for a position as a Cleaning Lady in order to utilize relevant skills to create and maintain a hygienic and clean environment at employer’s premises.
• Over 4 years’ experience in cleaning work
• In-depth knowledge of safe use of manual and automatic cleaning equipment
• Familiar with the standards of N H S US Cleaning Services Specifications
• Working knowledge of safe usage of electrical cleaning equipments
• Good numeracy skills to measuring out cleaning fluids
• Excellent physical stamina
• Proven ability to work alone without supervision or as part of a team
• Understanding of health and safety protocols and regulations
• Ability to read job and safety instructions
Shefung Hotels Inc., Houston TX Jan 2008 – Mar 2012
Cleaning Lady / Housekeeper
• Performed surfaces cleaning, mopping, vacuuming and dusting
• Washed, buffed and polished floors using scrubbing machines and vacuum cleaners
• Emptied and cleaned trash bins
• Cleaned toilets and washrooms per standards
High School Diploma – 2005