Cleaning ladies usually work within private households while traveling from one house to another on a predefined schedule. As a cleaning lady, you would be responsible for completing numerous housekeeping and cleaning tasks in a fixed time frame. Hourly rates are usually set by employer which might lies between 10$ to 25$ depending on the nature of work.
In order to get a job as a cleaning lady, you need to build a powerful resume. The following resume sample will help you to make your own resume to apply for to the job of cleaning lady. This example is very suitable for fresh or entry level candidates because it focuses on key skills and qualifications of job seeker.
333 Example Street, Houston, TX 60201, (000) 141-7878, [Email Address]
Known for providing exceptional customer service utilizing communication and interpersonal skills.
PROFILE: Brilliant, reliable and courteous professional with extensive background in household and commercial buildings’ cleaning and sanitation. Eager to create and maintain a hygienic and clean environment at employer’s premises.
• Over 4 years’ experience in cleaning work
• Demonstrated ability to use manual and automatic cleaning equipment safely
• Familiar with the standards of N H S US Cleaning Services Specifications
• Working knowledge of safe usage of electrical cleaning equipment
• Bilingual: English/Spanish
• Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
• Good numeracy skills to measuring out cleaning supplies
• Excellent physical stamina
• Proven ability to work alone without supervision or as part of a team
• Thorough understanding of health and safety protocols and regulations
• Ability to comply with job and safety instructions
• Performed surfaces cleaning, mopping, vacuuming and dusting
• Washed, buffed and polished floors using scrubbing machines and vacuum cleaners
• Emptied and cleaned trash bins
• Cleaned toilets and washrooms per standards
• Adhered to regulatory and company’s standard operating procedures
• Cleaned rooms. lobbies, floors, and bathrooms
• Transported amenities and linens to guest rooms
• Reported damages and lost and found items repairs to the supervisor
CITY PUBLIC SCHOOL, Las Vegas, NV – 2010
High School Diploma