A well written and formatted cleaner resume can simply get you the job. On the other hand, if you do not pay attention to what you write in your resume or how you have portray your skills and experience, you could lose a job which you desperately need, to someone less competent than you.
24 Some Street, Houston, TX 65221, 000.222.1111, bambi @ email . com
Eager to bring perfection in cleaning.
Extremely motivated and efficient individual with 3 years’ hands-on experience in cleaning and sanitation work. Highly skilled in using manual and mechanical equipment for cleaning surfaces and vertical places. In-depth knowledge of different materials, detergents, mops and cleaning machines.
• Well versed in cleaning floors, stairs, carpets, bathrooms and windows
• Comprehensive understanding of the toxins used in cleaning chemicals
• Experienced in determining recyclable and non recyclable objects and practical application of the same
Cleaner | SAFFE Inc., Houston, TX | April 2010 – Present
• Cleaning all types of surfaces including furniture within and outside the building
• Use powered equipment as and when needed
• Vacuum carpets within offices
• Empty trash bins on the premises
• Clean toilets as per required standards and procedures
• Saved operating and supplies costs 20% by utilizing efficient methods
• Trained 3 new cleaners
• Improved the accuracy of cleanliness expenditure and budget
• Established good working relationships with supervisors and clients
• Worked unsupervised and produced best results
G.E.D • City School, Houston, TX | 2009
• Knowledge of basic safety procedures and standards in terms of equipment and chemicals
• Good communication skills
• Demonstrated punctuality and reliability
• Excellent physical stamina to perform manual jobs efficiently