Building cleaners are required to manage cleaning duties of the building that they are working in. This may include cleaning offices, apartments, hallways, bathrooms and other service areas.
The following resume sample will provide us with an insight into how a building cleaner will write a resume when applying for this job.
Sample Resume for Building Cleaner
773 Dancing Dots Drive, Cottondale, FL 32510
(010) 999-9999, Email
Seeking a Building Cleaner position at Crown Heights utilizing extensive knowledge of cleaning procedures in order to manage clean and presentable-looking premises.
• Over five years of experience working in cleaning and sanitization
• Hands on experience in a wide range of housekeeping and dusting activities
• In depth knowledge of safe use of chemicals and their prudent use
• Highly skilled in managing inventory and stock supplies
• Good knowledge of mixing chemicals in a safe manner
• Excellent physical dexterity
• Knowledge of safe cleaning practices
• Able to lift up to 25lbs
• Ability to prioritize tasks and multitask
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Achieved success in cleaning and sanitizing the entire building in three days and in time for its opening ceremony
• Awarded Employee of the Year award following excellence in cleaning service provision
The Apartments, Cottondale, FL
Building Cleaner | Feb 2012 – Present
• Dust furniture and equipment
• Clean and mop floors
• Replenish supplies in restrooms and kitchens
• Vacuum and hand-scrub floors as needed
• Wipe down walls and woodwork
• Handle special requests from customers as necessary
ABM Industries, Silver Spring, MD
Office Cleaner | Jan 2008 – Feb 2012
• Emptied and cleaned waste receptacles
• Removed rubbish from the premises to designated area
• Emptied and cleaned all ash tray
• Washed, cleaned and disinfected all water coolers.
High School Diploma – 2007