Building cleaners are required to manage cleaning duties of the building that they are working in.
This may include cleaning offices, apartments, hallways, bathrooms and other service areas.
The following resume sample will provide you with an insight into how a building cleaner will write a resume when applying for this job.
773 Dancing Dots Drive, Cottondale, FL 32510
(010) 999-9999, Email
• Over 6 years of experience working in cleaning and sanitation arena
• Hands on experience in a wide range of housekeeping and dusting activities
• Proficient in mixing chemicals in a safe manner
• Highly skilled in managing inventory and stock supplies
• Excellent physical dexterity
• Knowledge of safe cleaning practices
• Able to lift up to 35lbs
• Ability to prioritize tasks and multitask
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Achieved success in cleaning and sanitizing the entire building in three days and in time for its opening ceremony
• Awarded Employee of the Year award following excellence in cleaning service provision
The Apartments | Cottondale, FL
Building Cleaner | Feb 2012 – Present
• Dust furniture and equipment
• Clean and mop floors
• Replenish supplies in restrooms and kitchens
• Vacuum and hand-scrub floors as needed
• Wipe down walls and woodwork
• Handle special requests from customers as necessary
ABM Industries | Silver Spring, MD
Office Cleaner | Jan 2008 – Feb 2012
• Emptied and cleaned waste receptacles
• Removed rubbish from the premises to designated area
• Emptied and cleaned all ash tray
• Washed, cleaned and disinfected all water coolers.
High School Diploma – 2007