While writing a Housemaid Resume, keep in mind that many of the normal resume patterns, styles, tips and rules are not applicable to this position. The prospective employers for this position are often private clients and working parents; they maneuver in a much different way than company.
From the following Best Sample of Housemaid Resume, learn how to shape your resume for a potential client. This sample along with this housemaid cover letter is very effective for entry level housemaids having no experience in addition to experienced applicants.
Housemaid Job Description and Duties
In general, a housemaid position tasked with performing everyday and particular home maintenance chores to remain the home tidy, clean, clothes laundered, dried out and ironed and kitchen dishes washed. They are also tasked to help in particular home errands occasionally. Housemaids are trained in the appropriate use of prearranged cleaning equipment for example washers and driers, consumer grade floor polishers and vacuum machines.
Alternate Job Titles of Housemaid
• Housekeeping Cleaner
• Domestic Helper
Housemaid Resume Example
36 Example Street, Houston TX 69999
[Contact #], [Email Address]
A reliable and trustworthy individual with extensive experience in cleaning and housekeeping enthusiastic to get the housemaid position in a company or private household where I will be able to utilize my housekeeping experience and skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Loyal, responsible, truthful and hard working
• Able to follow directions
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skills to get with other people
• Manual handiness in the use of cleaning tools and appliances
• Cheerful nature and eager to work under polluted conditions
May 2009 – Present
Mrs. Anna Watson’s House, 31 North Street, Houston TX
• Sweep, wash and polish tiled floors
• Make sure house security and alert systems are make active at night
• Assist in the purchasing of groceries and other household items
• Complete routine cleaning tasks in assigned home areas
• Carry out common cleaning tasks at least once a week or month depending on owner requirement
• Dust window blinds and reorganize material to their original placements
• Clean mat and carpets, upholsteries, curtains and draperies, using particular vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
• Collect unclean and used clothes for planned laundry
• Empty waste bins, empty and clean/replace ashtrays, and throw away all garbage and waste items from rooms
• Bring together and clean dishes after every meal
• Keep kitchen and bathroom sanitation after use
• Clean kitchen utensils after use for instance ovens, stoves and blenders
High School Diploma – 2005
Available on Request
Tip: Modify this Housemaid Resume Sample as per job requirements and your skills