When you apply for a sous chef job, you should convey your career goal or objective to the employer through your resume. Your objective might be a focused or generic statement. The generic objective contains the title of the position only. But writing a generic objective is merely a waste of precious space on the resume.
The employers don’t want to hear that you want the job. Instead, they want to know what you skills you offer to the prospective organization. There are many ways to create a Good Resume for Chef Resume by means of an impressive objective.
An ideal objective statement for this position should be brief and to the point, conveying your interest in the field and clearly stating how you intend to utilize your competencies for the betterment of the prospective organization.
Following are some objective examples for the position of a sous chef. Get ideas from these samples and create a unique objective for your resume.
• Extremely-passionate and motivated Sous Chef seeking a position at Martin’s Grill. Eager to deliver exceptional culinary services utilizing profound cooking skills, station coordination expertise and an aesthetic taste for fine dining.
• Resourceful, innovative professional seeking a Sous Chef position with Tree Hill Restaurant where culinary acumen and familiarity with cookery can come in handy to create and serve delicious food to guarantee greater client perusal.
• Looking for a challenging position as a sous chef at Hilton Hotel. Offers 6+ years’ hands-on experience in monitoring and coordinating various cooking stations while demonstrating high culinary standards.
• To become a sous chef at a five star Restaurant. Bringing high level of culinary and hospitality acumen utilizing cookery skills, line coordination expertise and knowledge of fine dining protocols.
• To work for Global Flavors as a Sous Chef. Offers a verifiable track record of creating and delivering superb food with uniquely blended combinations from various cuisines.