People working at a gas station need to perform a variety of tasks that may or may not be part of their job description as the title would suggest.
Apart from collecting cash for gas sold, they may sometimes be required to work as an attendant and pump gas.
Take a look at the following sample Gas Station Cashier resume which will help you build a great resume.
|Tom Peterson|| 902 Winchester, El Reno, OK 44232|
(999) 659-8779, Email
Gas Station Cashier
Professional Summary: Hardworking and committed Gas Station Cashier with 8+ years of experience in operating cash registers and adding machines, preparing invoices and bills, processing credit card payment and collecting receipt. A Self directed and motivated individual who is known for providing excellent customer service and communicating with customers in a friendly way.
|• Cash register operation||• Front-end cashiering|
|• Gas management systems||• Store cleaning|
|• Freight stocking and checking-in||• Opening and closing of store|
|• MS Word and Excel||• Bilingual: English/Spanish|
• Trained seven new cashiers for the State Oil expansion program
• Co-developed and assisted in installing state of the art burglar alarm system at the gas station
State Oil Company – El Reno, OK | Aug 2010 – Present
Gas Station Cashier
• Receive payment in exchange of filled gas or goods from the convenience shop
• Make receipts and bills for customers
• Price and shelf incoming goods
• Calculate total payments received at the end of the day to tally with goods sold
• Sell tickets to customers where necessary
• Keep balance sheets of amount received and transactions
• Sort, count and wrap currency notes
• Pay company bills
Whole Foods Market – San Diego, CA | Jan 2008 – Aug 2008
Customer Service Cashier
• Provided on time, and friendly customer service
• Processed customer returns
• Operated cash register and balanced transactions
• Monitored checkout stations to ensure adequate cash availability
• Worked as gas attendant in the absence of one
Diploma: City School, El Reno, OK – 2007