People working in aged care are phenomenal people as it is not the easiest of jobs. While personal care is difficult no matter what age your ward is, caring for old people is especially so as there are a number of mental and physical health issues involved.
Aged care workers work in a variety of settings which may include private homes, sanitariums and aged care facilities. Whatever their work setting is, they are expected to perform a number of duties. Form the very basic grooming and toileting help to the complicated emotional support, aged care workers provide it all. They are specially trained in managing people which special needs to if a ward is unable to move from bed, an aged care worker is expected to provide toileting and bathing services in bed. Some aged care workers may also be trained to provide basic medical services like medicine administering.
If you are looking for a position as an aged care worker, the following career objective examples may help you decide how you want to start your resume:
Aged Care Resume Objective Examples
1. Looking for an Aged Care Worker position with Sava Senior Care utilizing experience in looking after the basic and advanced needs of elderly
2. Seeking a position as an Aged Care Worker at Senior Sanitarium using compassion and aged care training to the maximum benefit of residents in terms of daily care needs
3. Desire an Aged Care Worker position with Helping Hands. Offering sympathy and understanding in managing the core needs of the residents and assisting them in leading an esteemed life
4. To work for Houston Care Agency as an Aged Care Worker providing residents with the benefit of medical training and care skills in order to assist them with leading successful and decorous life
5. To obtain employment as an Aged Care Worker at Rainbow People in order to help residents with managing day to day activities in a dignified manner and providing them with emotional support