Are you unsure of what to write in your Personal Care Attendant Resume? The best way to find out what employers want to see in a resume is to think like an employer.
An employer would want you to provide information about yourself and how you could become the right candidate.
Following is a resume example along and this Personal Care Attendant Cover Letter which will help you in your job application process.
1234 Langston Road | Timmonsville – SC 22333 | Cell: (212) 000-9876 | Email:
PERSONAL CARE ATTENDANT
Eager to provide compassionate care to people who have trouble looking after their needs.
PROFILE: Over 6 years’ practical experience in providing personal care. Exceptional skills in assisting clients in the activities of daily living and a demonstrated ability to provide 24/7 compassionate care. Special ability to provide services to residents with spinal cord injuries, transverse myelitis and ventilator dependents.
• Certified Nursing Assistant – 2011
• Demonstrated ability to record vitals and administer medicines
• Able to prepare nutritious meals as per diet and perform basic housekeeping duties
|● Companionship||● Personal hygiene||● Supportive care|
|● Activity engagement||● Homemaking||● Comfort measures|
|● Medication reminders||● Safety assurance||● Transportation/Ambulation|
• Provide residents and patients will healthcare assistance such as monitoring vitals, blood sugar, medication and injections
• Prepare meals and perform housekeeping tasks
• Accompany patients to doctors’ appointments
• Assist residents and patients with simple self use equipment
• Report any discrepancy in patient behavior or state to the nurse or doctor
• Implemented a series of activities for residents in order to promote socializing amongst them and with outside parties
• Supervised a team of six casual employees
• Provided respite services to the clients at hime
• Supported in independent living and community integration
• Administered medication, health, safety and routine living skills
• Provided companionship in socialization
• Assisted clients in community integration
San Diego Community College, San Diego, CA
Associate’s Degree in Personal Care
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Well versed in using tracheotomies and ventilators
• Able to maintain confidentiality of information