A resume for Assisted Living job is a short and snappy outline of your relevant qualifications, accomplishments, and skills. Therefore, you do not need to include statements which do not have any link with the assisted living job description provided in the advertisement. A hiring manager spends only 20-30 seconds on skimming a resume to decide whether you are a good fit or not.
If you are a compassionate individual with a keen interest in providing personal care, the following resume sample may be for you!
254 Levato Lane, Minooka, IL 53133
(909) 900-0129, Email
ASSISTED LIVING COORDINATOR
Bringing compassionate nature and expertise in providing personal care to senior residents.
SUMMARY: Over 8 years of experience as a caregiving and personal Support capacities. Track record of providing personal care to residents according to their individual needs. Highly skilled in managing overall operations of a assisted living facility. Monitors, evaluates and make recommendations regarding training procedures. A dependable individual who works within the scope of professional practice guidelines. First Aid and CPR Certified.
• Excellent knowledge of medical terminology
• Ability to manage a multi disciplinary team
• Self directed and motivated
• Strong people and communication skills
• Critical thinker and ability to make apt decisions in emergency situations
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Collaborated efforts with Hands Are Us to propagate inter facility activities for resident exposure
• Counseled residents to fulfill psychological needs as part of a self introductory program
We Care – Minooka, IL
Caregiver | May 2010 – Present
• Dress, groom, bathe and feed residents
• Assist with walking and positioning
• Provide medication reminders and laundry services
• Collect specimen for lab analysis
• Monitor height, weight and vitals and record them appropriately
• Communicate changes in condition to the relevant staff
• Respond to residents’ calls
Mackenzie Health – Toronto, ON
Personal Support Worker | June 2007 – May 2010
• Provided personal care
• Performed light housekeeping
• Prepared meal preparation
• Administered respite to clients
High School Diploma – 2006