We reiterate here the importance of making a good impression with your resume especially when you are working in the private household or hospitality industry.
Butler resume writing may be a bit tricky – but once you have sorted out what you need to put in a resume that will give it an effective quality, you are good to apply in any industry.
Look at the following resume sample for a butler which will provide you with a good start in your resume writing process!
Butler Resume Sample
432 Big Horn Avenue, Worland, WY 33333
■ Residence: (010) 333-3333 ■ Cell: (999) 111-2101 ■ Email: john @ email . com
Seeking a Butler position with Hilton Hotels where I will be able to utilize my people’s skill in order to provide excellent hospitality services to the guests.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over seven years of experience in providing services as a Butler to the guests
• Track record of providing excellent customer services to hotel guests
• Experienced in anticipating guests’ needs and offering to provide before a service is asked for
• Profound ability to answer queries and resolve concerns of the guests
• Proficient in managing guests services like food, room service and cleanliness
Dec 2005 – Present
Regency Inn, Worland, WY
• Greet all incoming guests with special attention to VIP guests
• Supervise room service and food and beverage operations for guests
• Assist customers with demands and problems
• Arrange for personal services such as haircuts, manicures and massages
• Maintain stock of food, beverage and linen items
• Buss tables and maintaining and breaking down food display
• Coordinate housekeeping services
• Assist guests with packing and unpacking
• Achieved employee of the year award 5 times following providing excellent guest services
High School Diploma – 1999
• Strong guest service skills
• Trilingual – English, French and Chinese
• Highly energetic
• Ability to stand for long hours and work in the graveyard shift
• Meticulous to details
• Ability to multitask