Business associates are responsible for managing an office’s daily operations in terms of identifying marketing and sales opportunities apart from managing other office related administrative tasks.
The major challenge for every candidate for business associate position is writing an interview winning resume. The following sample is a good resource for someone to base their resume on if they are applying for a Business Associate position.
4611 St. Mary’s Drive ♦ Stockton, CA 55731 ♦ (070) 999-9999 ♦ [Email]
OBJECTIVE: To work as a Business Associate for Clarke Co. utilizing marketing expertise and sales experience in order to achieve the company’s sales targets effectively.
• Over 5 years’ functional experience of managing business programs for corporate companies
• Extremely skilled in developing sales opportunities and originating new businesses
• Hands in experience in maintaining relationships with team members and external agents to solicit business
• In depth knowledge of acquiring information of competition and industry trends
• Achieved sales target for the year 2011 before the year end by employing excellence in marketing techniques
• Trained a team of 5 new business associates in business soliciting activities
Business Associate | Noroday Inc., Stockton, CA | Sep 2008 – Present
• Identify new business opportunities
• Formulate extended marketing plans as required
• Collect data on current accounts and formulate reports
• Assist in solicitation and follow-up of customers’ needs
• Originate new business support opportunities
• Follow industry trends and write prudent reports
• Develop relationships with internal and external forces to facilitate communication
Business Process Associate | IMS Health – Milwaukee, WI | Jan 2008 – Sep 2008
• Analysed contracts and related documents.
• Performed quality assurance checks on data
• Ran and reviewed spreadsheets and graphs by means of IMS developed software
• Performed reconciliation on rebate totals
• Prepared written reports for vendors
High School Diploma ● Milwaukee High School – Milwaukee, WI – 2007
• Excellent skills in sales and marketing
• Expert in teambuilding
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude