The job of a bookkeeper is to ensure financial control management of the company that he is working for. He will be required to manage the company’s books by recording financial transactions, balancing books and preparing accounting reports.
With the advent of technology, bookkeepers are now required to be skilled in using bookkeeping programs such as Peachtree and Quickbooks in order to ensure that all tasks are done in a quick and paper free environment. They are usually required to hold an associate’s degree in accounting with some background and experience in managing books in a real time environment.
People who want to work at this position will need to be prudent of nature and quick of eye in order to be able to truly do justice to this position. Let us see what recruiters want in a bookkeeper when hiring as far as the resume objective is concerned.
Related: Bookkeeper Cover Letter
Bookkeeper Resume Objective Examples
• Looking for a Bookkeeper position at Accent Financials utilizing incomparable knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and a profound knowhow of reporting activities in order to manage the company’s bookkeeping activities
• A position of Bookkeeper with Xero Financial Stress. Offering a keen sense of bookkeeping accountability and a profound ability to play with numbers
• Seeking a position of Bookkeeper with Coddy Financial Services using excellence in making objective decisions regarding bookkeeping activities along with a firm background in accounting
• To obtain a Bookkeeper position at Carlton Accounts where I may be able to employ outstanding work ethic and the ability to maintain confidentiality in order to manage the company’s accounting activities prudently
• To work for Essential Securities as a Bookkeeper where I can use my well honed accounting skills with a five year experience to back it up in order to orchestrate smooth flow of bookkeeping operations