The conventional practice of beginning the resume with a career goal or objective statement is gradually fading away. This statement is massively being replaced by a profile summary. However, lots of recruiters prefer to see a targeted objective statement in resumes.
Including an objective statement is usually opted for in cases where either the candidate does not have much experience to form an impressive profile or where the candidate has in-depth knowledge of the employer’s expectations regarding a company centered objective statement. Whichever the case may be, if you decide to add an objective in your resume, there are many ways to build the statement. It is important to choose the best career objective format that is in accordance with your skills, qualifications and employer expectations.
Following are different objective examples for medical biller resume to guide you in resume writing process.
Sample Objectives for Medical Biller Resume
To create an appealing objective statement for a medical biller resume, you should focus on the employer’s preferences. It is very important for the objective to be tempting since this is the foremost component on the resume. The interest radiated by this statement will determine whether or not the employer will view your complete resume.
Following is an example of a medical biller resume objective focusing on employer’s specified skills needed for the job:
• To work as a medical biller for XYZ Clinic utilizing skills in billing system management and book keeping techniques along with extensive know how of state approved federal billing policies. Special talent for payment posting, insurance verification, claim submission and medical coding.
• Seeking work as a medical biller at Aspen Dental. Offering expertise in maintaining a smooth billing flow throughout the day, along with excellent customer dealing skills and knowledge regarding computerized billing software.
Just like the popularizing trend of writing shorter resumes and covers, the objective statement is also shrinking. Short and to the point objective statements are more preferred these days:
• To work in capacity of a medical biller. Bringing matchless skills in code translation coupled with proficiency in explaining insurance claim filings to the customers.
Sometimes, the candidates have enough experience and skills to flaunt for a summary, but the resume requirement is an objective statement. Experts have found a solution to this in form of following objective cum summary statements to begin the resume with:
• Trustworthy and talented medical biller with 5+ years’ progressive experience in medical billing and coding. Seeking a similar position with Austin Healthcare to make the most of my skills and expertise.
• Self motivated and precise medical biller looking for a challenging position with NY City Hospital. Bringing seven years’ extensive experience for the accuracy and efficiency of the billing department of hospital.