It does not matter if you are working as a marketing manager or a bartender; your cover letter and resume should be perfect to land the job of your dreams.
A Bartender Resume is the most important part of your job application package. The following is an easily customizable and simple bartender resume sample which is suitable for entry level candidates with no experience.
This resume opens with a strong objective of the job seeker and focuses on his skills and strengths. Using this kind of format will maximize the chance of interview.
523 Example 4th Street – Buffalo, NY 63326
Contact #, Email Address
OBJECTIVE: To work for Marriott International as a Bartender. Offers customer service, hospitality and bartending skills to provide excellent services to guests and maximize profits.
40 Hours’ Intensive Hands-on Bartending Training – May 2016
Bartender’s Professional Training Institute Inc. – Buffalo, NY
High School Diploma – Aug 2015
City School – Buffalo, NY
• Strong familiarity with the bar and bartending procedures
• Profound ability to keep the bar organized and clean at all times
• Trained in mixing drinks in order to make new and potent concoctions
• Sound understanding of practices pertaining to hygiene
• Well-versed in customer services practices and ability to handle difficult clients
• Good communication skills in English and Spanish
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment
• Able to anticipate needs of guests
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Member of school dramatics society
• Active team member of the football team
• Volunteer worker at the Senior Citizen’s Center
• Active member of the swimming club