It does not matter if you are working as a marketing manager or a bartender; your job application has to be just right in order for you to be able to land the job of your dreams.
A Bartender Resume is the most important part of your job application package. For your ease, we have created an easily customizable and simple bartender resume sample which is suitable for entry level candidates with no experience.
This resume opens with a strong objective of the job seeker and focuses on his skills and strengths. Using this kind of format will maximize the chance of interview.
Bartender Resume Sample – No Experience
523 Example 4th Street – Buffalo, NY 63326
Contact #, Email Address
Seeking a position as a bartender at the Marriott International utilizing customer service, hospitality and bartending knowledge to provide excellent services to guests and maximize profits.
40 Hours’ Intensive Hands-on Bartending Training – May 2012
Bartender’s Professional Training Institute Inc. – Buffalo, NY
High School Diploma – Aug 2011
Buffalo City College – Buffalo, NY
• Strong familiarity with the bar and bartending procedures
• Profound ability to keep the bar organized and clean at all times
• Trained in mixing drinks in order to make new and potent concoctions
• Sound understanding of practices pertaining to hygiene
• Well-versed in customer services practices and ability to handle difficult clients
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment
• Able to anticipate needs of guests
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Member of school dramatics society
• Active team member of the football team
• Volunteer worker at the Senior Citizen’s Center
• Active member of the swimming club