Bartender Cover Letter Tips
• In order to prove your candidacy as a bartender, it is important to address the needs of prospective employer.
• A strong opening paragraph ensures that the recruiter will read your cover letter completely.
• In the second paragraph, mention your skills and abilities as a bartender.
• In third paragraph, state your follow up plan and reaffirm your enthusiasm to get the bartender job with a specific employer.
540 Hillary Lane | Seattle, WA 34001 | (004) 333-7454 | harry @ email . com
October 10, 2016
Mr. Daniel Edward
Four Seasons Restaurant
822 Yale’s Avenue
Seattle, WA 34001
Dear Mr. Edward:
With exceptional hospitality skills, extensive knowledge of different beverages and proven ability to make drinks according to the customer’s preferences, I would like to be considered for Bartender position at Four Seasons Restaurant.
My major qualifications which makes me a good contender include:
● Expert in cocktail making and coffee brewing
● Demonstrated ability to collect payments, handle POS and balance cash drawers
● Effective skills in verifying patrons’ ages through ID cards
● Track record of maintaining clean, hygienic work and service area at all times
● Strong ability to perform mixology tasks in a courteous and safe manner
I would like an opportunity to meet with you to prove how my skillset would be beneficial to you. Please feel free to call me at (004) 333-7454 to set up an interview date and time. I will call you on next Thursday to answer any queries you may have.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
400 Example Avenue
Somerville, MA 05555
October 10, 2016
Ms. Jane Doe
Human Resources Manager
Pearl Continental Hotel
357 Some Street
Boston, MA 74544
Re: Bartender Position (ID 3217)
Dear Ms. Doe:
I am eager to join Pearl Continental Hotel Boston as a Bartender because I realize that Pearl Continental’s commitment to maintain excellent hospitality and customer service standards makes it a great organization to work at. Working as a Bartender for Pearl Continental Hotel, I anticipate opportunities to combine my interest in hospitality and customer service to create a pleasant environment for your patrons.
Through my professional experiences and academic qualifications, I have developed skills and capabilities highly relevant to your job description:
• Demonstrated ability to take food and beverages orders from serving staff or straight from patrons
• Highly skilled in mixing juice, drinks, water and other elements to prepare cocktails
• Able to prepare mixed drinks, wine, draft and bottled cocktail and beverages
• Hands-on experience in collecting cash and recording sales
• Track record of maintaining bar stock and arranging supplies
My education and practical experience in hospitality industry coupled with my enthusiasm to make the most of my mixology skills makes me a unique candidate for the Bartender position at Pearl Continental Hotel. I look forward to meeting with you to demonstrate the link between your needs and my skills. I will call you next week to follow up on my job application. In the interim, please do not hesitate to contact me at (000) 999-3343.
Thank you very much for your consideration.