Bartenders mix and serve beverages and drinks. They are usually employed by restaurants, hotels, bars, taverns, banquet halls and other hospitality establishments.
Supervisors of bartenders are included in this unit group. They might be known as a Bar Attendant or Bar Steward.
Following are some specific job duties and tasks for bartender which might be used to build your resume. These phrases contains the relevant keywords which will help you get shortlisted.
• Take beverage orders from servers or directly from guests or patrons
• Mix ingredients such soda, sugar, bitters or fruit juice
• Collect cash for beverages or drinks served and record sales
• Maintain record of bar stock and order supplies
• Mix water and other components to make cocktails and other drinks
• Clean glasses and utensils
• Sanitize ice tanks, coolers, and bar tools
• Serve beverages and food to guests in a friendly manner
• Arrange bottles, merchandise and glasses to make a smart display
• Clean bar area and wash glassware
• Replace drink tanks as they are finished
• Serve snacks to patrons seated at the bar
• Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks
• Prepare appetizers such as cheese, pickles, and cold meats