Are you an In Home Day Care provider seeking work? You definitely need a well built resume to earn a job interview. Experts recommend revising and updating your resume annually to keep it in line with modern resume writing standards, since you never know when a good opportunity might come your way. Follow the resume writing tips given below to land yourself an interview for your dream job.
• Begin with a strong summary or objective statement
• Use keywords and strong adjectives
• Use a descriptive job title to communicate you previous job role immediately
• Focus on your professional achievements rather than your past job descriptions
• No matter how much experience you have to showcase, do not leave out the education section.
56 Tree Lane • Rialto, CA 89002 • (008) 444-6666 • laura@ email . com
IN-HOME DAY CARE PROVIDER
Nurturing, caring and compassionate disposition.
Dependable and energetic professional with a strong educational and professional background in field of child development. Outstanding communicator with established interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop disciplinary and self care skills among children of various ages. Effectual housekeeping and personal care dexterity with demonstrated ability to ensure safety of children at all times.
|● Recreational Activities||● Discipline Inculcation||● Personal Care|
|● Social Visits||● Homework Assistance||● Emotional Support|
|● Behavioral Grooming||● Meal Preparation||● Child Safety|
|● Medical Emergencies||● Laundry||● Special Needs Catering|
• Resolved violent behavior issue in a four year old boy through effective counseling sessions and constant communication with his parents
• Provided emergency first aid to an epileptic child and shifted her efficiently to the hospital
• Effectively dealt with an eating disorder case and inculcated healthy eating habits in the child in coordination with his psychologist and parents
BABY CARE, Rialto, CA | 7/2010 to Present
In Home Day Care Provider
• Observe children’s behavior and recommend measures for behavior improvement and development of self care skills
• Develop healthy and age specific recreational activities for the children and engage them in the same
• Ensure maintenance of an environment for the children that maximizes their cognitive, emotional and social growth
HOME CARE PROVIDERS, Rialto, CA | 5/2008 to 6/2010
Day Care Aide
• Provided care and nurturing to children and babies
• Conducted housekeeping tasks including laundry and meal preparation
• Assisted the children with their home work
• Accompanied the children on play dates and supervised their activities
ST. LAWRENCE HIGH SCHOOL, Rialto, CA, 2008
• CPR and First Aid Certified
• Bilingual: Fluent in English and Spanish
• Driver’s license holder with reliable vehicle and clean driving record