Babysitting is a primary job for numerous teenage girls. Individuals having younger brothers or sisters develop babysitting skills naturally.
A babysitter generally looks after children of a particular family for a small number of hours whilst the parents are at work or away. A babysitter might require preparing meal for the children and finding age appropriate methods to keep the kids amused. The key to being a winning babysitting professional is to keep the children protected and amused in entertaining ways that must be other than watching TV or movies.
Following are a number of skills for a babysitter resume or CV. These phrases might be included in the skills, qualifications, capabilities or strengths section of a babysitter resume.
• Adept at supervising and caring for children in the absence of parents or regular caregiver
• Highly skilled in diaper-changing and bottle-feeding
• Proven ability to control the activities of children efficiently
• Demonstrated ability to handle emergency situations efficiently and contact on emergency numbers quickly
• Skilled in playing games and engaging children in educational activities
• Profound ability to bathe, dress and feed infants and children
• Able to organize activities such as games and outings to provide fun and exercise
• Competent at performing housekeeping duties and cooking meals for children as per employer’s instructions
• Ability to act quickly and stay calm in medical emergencies
• Profound patience while dealing with children
• Good sense of humor and playfulness
• Basic computer skills including MS Word and MS Excel
• First Aid and CPR Certified
• Good communication and interpersonal skills