When building a resume for babysitter or nanny, you may add the following duties in the experience / employment section. These statements are most relevant to typical babysitting tasks.
In fact, duties or experience section of any resume is the decisive factor so always try to make them attractive.
These bullet points also contain relevant buzzwords which will enable your resume scrutinize in electronic selection.
Look at the following list of babysitter duties to make your resume.
• Develop, nurture and and care for children at the employer’s residence
• Prepare bottles and snacks for infants and children
• Bathe, dress and groom infants and children
• Arrange formulas and change diapers
• Teach basic language and math lessons
• Organize and take part in leisure activities such as games, crafts, comics, outings and exercise
• Discipline children in keeping with the methods requested by the parents
• Maintain a clean and healthy environment inside the home
• Keep an eye on children’s activities during meals and rest periods, as told by parents
• Teach children regarding personal cleanliness and social interaction
• Keep records of everyday activities and health information about each child
• Take care of the emotional comfort of children
• Observe children and arrange reports for parents and babysitting agency
• Carry out light housekeeping duties
• Perform basic ground-keeping and pet care tasks