Night auditors work in hotels where their main task is to manage front desk activities and to perform light bookkeeping activities.
They are often required to manage ledger entries and A/R and A/P.
Let us look at a sample resume for Hotel Night Auditor position.
63 Scott Avenue, Hooksett, NH 66635
(010) 999-9999, Email
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a Hotel Night Auditor position at Hyatt where I may use my accounting background and front desk skills in order to provide the services with professionalism.
• Over 8 months’ experience working as a Night Auditor
• Functional knowledge of maintaining financial controls and compliance
• In depth knowledge of nigh audit bank control
• Demonstrated ability to ensure quality service is provided to all guests
• Able to prepare daily statements
• Bilingual – Spanish and English
• MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Hotel PMS and accounting systems
Jan 2015 – Oct 2015
Hilton Suites – Hooksett, NH
Hotel Night Auditor
• Introduced and implemented an accounting system that works with available A/R and A/P data to manage automatic ledger balances
• Attained Employee of the month Award following excellent service provision in the graveyard shift
• Balanced and audited for accuracy in accounts
• Completed and transmitted daily management and accounting reports
• Resolved accounting discrepancies
• Performed guest service representative duties
• Followed up with guests to ensure satisfaction
• Balanced credit card and check transactions
• Checked guests in and out of hotels
Hooksett City College for Business, Hooksett, NH – 2012
Bachelor of Science in Finance and Accounts
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND STRENGTHS
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work effectively throughout the night shift
• Sound guest orientation skills
• Profound ability to work with in a multi-ethnic environment