The aim of this page is to provide a guide to tailoring your Audit Associate resume to successfully show your relevant expertise and capabilities to prospective employer. It is a good guide if you are applying for a new job.
Introduction to an Audit Associate Resume
A resume for Audit Associate position summarizes and highlights the most positive and relevant traits of a candidate. It should help the hiring manager to differentiate between you and other candidates; for this reason, it must be a well-tailored and individually written document that sells your skills in the most effective way. An employer usually spend 30-60 seconds scanning your resume , so make it targeted, clear, and to the point.
This example will help you in the following areas
• The essential sections an Audit Associate’s resume
• Tailoring your information to every employer by matching your expertise, proficiencies, experience and accomplishments to that employer’s requirements.
• Assessing your key skills and using examples of them to develop your resume’s content
Audit Associate Job Description
The nature of this position requires conduction of collaboration sessions or discussions with key leaders within the client company. Also, preparing accounting-related reports and providing financial analysis upon completion of fieldwork in an effort to improve client internal controls and accounting procedures. He/she must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Audit Engagement software.
Audit Associate Resume Sample
Walter G. Lewin
ZZ-332 Street #3 – Houston TX 75935
Cellular: +92 666 3379 ♦ Email: walter @ gmail . com
Assiduous professional with exceptional interpersonal skills to provide customized services, possess comprehensive and firm knowledge regarding standard Accounting Principles and accounting procedures. Experienced in auditing of public accounts, meeting demanding client requirements as well as more than 5 years of hands on experience in current accounting practices. Expert in: Operations and Financial Analysis, Risk Management, Management Accounting, Evaluating New Account Credit Risks, Partnership and Project Accounting, Financial Account Analysis, Customer Relationship Management, Corporate Development Tax, Corporate Finance, Treasury, and Accounting, Computer enabled Accounting and Global Corporate Finance.
• Preparing accounting-related reports
• Conducting audit planning activities
• Preparing or revising audit programs
• Gathering information from the stakeholders
• Reviewing and compiling financial data
• Conducting collaboration sessions
JPMorgan Chase – Boston, MA. [01/05/2011 – Present]
Audit Junior Associate
• Supported in preparing audit reports for presentations
• Evaluated operational and internal controls procedures to ensure agreement
• Helped in auditing joint ventures and subsidies nationally
• Audited records to determine liabilities, and compliance with tax laws
• Reviewed taxpayer accounts, and carried out audits on-site, by connection, and by summoning taxpayer to the organization
CarMax Corporate – Hastings, NE. [25/09/2008 – 02/16/2010]
Risks Management Associate
• Tested assure adherence with policies and procedures and regulatory requirements of the firm
• Maintained effectiveness of the control systems mainly for Wealth management Sector
• Adapted and adhered to the firm’s procedures and policies
• Took care of microcomputer applications
• Developed and sustained relationships with clients
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA), 2008
• Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), 2007
B.S.–Finance–Marco State University, Olympia, WA [21/08/2007]
• Excellent business acumen
• Analytical and quick at numbers
• Self-motivated and able to take initiative
• Demonstrated ability to act with urgency