The Store Attendant is in charge for locating, retrieving and documenting different items in store. Responsibilities of a store attendant include preparing parts to be sent to other facilities, putting away orders, stocking cabinets and common housekeeping of the Store.
A well designed Store Attendant Resume is the vital part of your job application. Keep your resume to the point and write the only information which closely matches the requirements of the employer. Don’t ever copy and paste the job requirements in your resume. Instead, you may use keywords in the statements of your resume.
The following sample resume for store attendant is designed to assist you in your job application process.
Store Attendant Resume Example
32 Example Street ♦ Rochester, MN 98777 ♦ (999) 999-9019 ♦ john @ emaiI.com
Objective: Seeking a position of Store Attendant in a renowned organization.
• 2 years of prior experience in manufacturing and production facility
• Expert in lift truck and or box truck driving
• Good computer skills
• Self-motivated, and have the ability to accomplish assigned duties without supervision.
• Able to follow all established rules and regulations
• Carry out general housekeeping as required
• Able to pull orders to guarantee ‘due date’ movement to assembly and prioritizing orders
• Able to perform all duties using appropriate PPE and safety procedures
May 2009 – June 2011
Tyco International – Black Mountain, NC
• Operated lift truck as well as box truck to deliver parts to main facility
• Issued materials for orders as requisite
• Performed every day inspections completing checklist on lift truck
• Verified item maintenance for all transactions
• Monitored passageway for empty bins
• Assisted clientele with special and project orders
High School Diploma
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Professional phone etiquette
• Good communication and administrative skills
• Proficient using e-mail/Outlook, Windows
• Detail oriented
• Able to walk, stand, bend and lift up to 40 lbs
• Able to climb ladders up to heights of 10 feet
• Able to lift, from a standing position, carry, and transport up to 15 pounds
References: Available on request
Note: This is just an example of Store Attendant Resume. Do not just copy and paste this sample resume. You may include some more points as per your skills and qualifications.