There is just one major ingredient one needs in order to hold the job of a Kennel Attendant and that is love for animals. If you cannot love and respect animals, this job is not for you!
For all the rest of you who are true animal lovers, have a look at this resume sample that you can use in order to apply for this job!
32 Franklin Road, Longmeadow, MA 56892
(999) 950-9009, Email
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a position as a Kennel Attendant with Pets and Vets where I may be able to work towards animal well being by employing love and respect for all living beings.
• Over five years of experience working as a Kennel Attendant with Animals Are Love.
• Highly skilled in performing animal care duties within a care facility.
• Hands on experience in managing food and exercise programs for animals in accordance to their individual needs.
• In depth knowledge of animal vaccinations and basic veterinary functions.
ANIMAL CARE EXCELLENCE
• Organized a Walk for Disabled Dogs the proceeds of which were used to manage disability treatment for dogs suffering from injuries.
• Wrote a booklet on animal care which provided information on each popular pet’s behavior management techniques.
Aug 2011 – Present
Animals Are Love – Longmeadow, MA
• Keep animals clean and free of unpleasant odors
• Feed and bathe animals
• Handle animals by restraining them when needed
• Ensure animal comfort at all times
• Clean cages and walk animals as required
• Observe animals for any inconsistency in behavior
• Implement exercise programs to ensure animal health
• Provide medical care and shots on schedule
• Report signs of illness, disease or injury
Jan 2011 – Aug 2011
Private House – Longmeadow, MA
• Fed bird and cat
• Checked and filled the water in the bird cage
High School Diploma – 2006
• Excellent physical condition
• Profound ability to handle and walk big dogs
• Good understanding of standard health care for animals
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Ability to multitask