Food Attendant is accountable for providing fast and pleasant guest service. He or she arrange and pours drinks for guests in addition to snacks and other food items. (See Complete Job Description of Food Attendant)
Following is a resume sample of an experienced Food Attendant. Fresh Graduates, career changers or candidates having no prior experience in F&B industry can add some appropriate experience in the experience section. Also include this food attendant cover letter if you want your job application stand-out.
Food Attendant Resume Example
John F. Smith T: (999) 999-9999
332 Example Street C: (000) 000-0000
Houston, TX 36999 E: john @ email.com
Objective: Seeking a Food Attendant position at SeaWorld San Antonio, where F&B experience, hospitality skills and education will allow me to make an immediate contribution to business.
• Over 3 years of experience working in a Snack Bar and restaurant
• Demonstrated ability to greet and attend to patron request
• Profound ability to remain flexible and get in company with all personality types
• Excellent ability to manage numerous priorities at the same time and meet deadlines
• Able to respond tranquilly to customer concerns and questions
• Ability to perform extremely well with co-workers
• Very professional appearance and attitude
ServSafe Certification – 2010
May 2008 – July 2011
Dry Creek Rancheria
• Responded and attended to client request
• Followed food safety procedure in the preparation of food and beverages
• Arranged drinks and food items with appropriate portions and ingredients
• Replenished foodstuff and beverage supplies to balance levels
• Maintained privacy at all times
• Made suggestions to guests of all menu items
• Operated POS system, entered accurate amounts and totals; provided exact change for all transactions; followed all cash handling procedures.
• Ensured food and beverage supplies are appropriately stored and secured.
Texas High School – 2010
Skills and Abilities
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand German and English
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills
• Very skilled in speaking with the public in a professional manner
• Profound ability to write reports and business mail
• Good math skills
• Ability to stand for extensive periods of time
• Demonstrated ability to lift and carry up to 45 pounds.
• Ability to respond quickly to visual and auditory cues