The following Fast Food Attendant Resume Sample is designed for those seeking employment in fast food setting. Don’t send a generic resume while applying for a fast food job, but tailor it as per employer’s requirements and make it precise.
Before making your resume, keep in mind that a Fast Food Attendant is accountable for performing a mixture of duties inside a fast food / snack bar business which might include completing customer transactions, making food or stock areas hygienic, supporting in the kitchen area, and maintaining record; carry out all other tasks as directed by the business or as assigned by administration.
Follow this resume sample if you want a good response from employer.
Fast Food Attendant Resume Sample
Mary K. Smith
32 Example Street, Gallagher, WV
Cell: (999) 999-9999, Email: mary @ email . com
Objective: Seeking employment in a fast food restaurant in order to make the most of my experience and skills in the snack food industry.
– Over 1 year of experience as a fast food attendant
– Demonstrated ability to work together with the public and colleagues in a pleasant, enthusiastic and friendly manner
– Ability to turn, twist, and stand to carry out normal job functions
– Able to lift/push objects weighing over 40 lbs
– Excellent ability to speak, read and understand instructions, small correspondence and policy documents, in addition to communicate happily with customers
– Experience in cash handling and customer service
May 2008 – July 2011
Burger King, Gallagher, WV
Fast Food Attendant
– Welcomed customers, took food orders and offered information regarding menus
– Operated cash register and received cash from patrons, exactly counted and provided change to customers as necessary
– Ensured appropriate food handling procedures were followed including stocking, storing, wrapping, labeling, dating, rotating and checking temperature of products
– Cleaned and disinfected work station, utensils and customer area
– Helped with various kitchen-related functions as required
– Helped in locating, reconciling, and confirming the correctness of transactions and operate equipment with secondary electronic data processing
High School Diploma
– Excellent communication skills
– Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel
– Very skilled in using different kinds of software
– Good math and accounting skills
References: Available on request