Washing cars may seem like the easiest thing in the world but it really isn’t. People are very picky about the maintenance of their cars for obvious reasons and it is the job of a car wash attendant to ensure that he or she makes sure that a customer’s car has been serviced properly.
Looking for a Car Wash Attendant job? You need a strong resume and cover letter to inspire the recruiter.
Here is a typical resume sample of a car wash attendant’s position. This sample will help you while crafting your resume.
Car Wash Attendant Resume Sample
4423 Valley Drive, Birmingham, AL 92541
(900) 889-9999, Email
OBJECTIVE: To work for Joey’s Car Wash as a Car Wash Attendant utilizing exceptional skills in servicing cars in conjunction with excellent customer services.
• Over 3 years’ experience working as a Car Wash Attendant with Macy’s Car Wash
• Highly skilled in performing car washing services in keeping with the company’s standards
• Hands on experience in managing and working with car washing equipment and detergents
• In depth knowledge of providing administrative and cashier services to the facility
• Able to perform minor car repairing and light housekeeping duties
• Awarded Employee of the Year Award following positive customer feedback
• Achieved first place in the car wash drive held for charity purposes
Macy’s Car Wash, Birmingham, AL | June 2010 – Present
Car Wash Attendant
• Wash and polish vehicles
• Vacuum and wax vehicles’ interior
• Drive cars through automated car wash
• Mix car wash solutions
• Maintain cleanliness of equipment and tools
• Ring up service sales
• Stock shelves
High School Diploma – 2009
• Demonstrated ability to stand and stoop for long hours
• Excellent adaptability to diverse surroundings
• Able to drive manual and automated transmission cars
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Willing to work in extreme weather conditions