Box Attendants make use of powered industrial equipment to move and store inventory in suitable slots and boxes.
In order to obtain this job, you need a well-written resume and cover letter. The following box attendant resume sample is suitable both for experienced and inexperienced candidates.
Just copy and paste this Box Attendant Resume Template in MS Word and make any necessary changes if required.
60 Example Street, Jessup MD 65987
Contact #, Email Address
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a Box Attendant position which will require me to utilize my skills and experience to strengthen operations.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 1 year experience as a box attendant
• Highly skilled in operating a variety of Powered Industrial Trucks
• In-depth knowledge of lift trucks, pallet jacks and man lifts
• Demonstrated ability as an Order Selector
• Able to work a flexible schedule to include holidays and weekends
• Thorough understanding of warehouse documents and aptitude to follow instructions
Employee of the year award – Dec 2010
May 2010 – May 2011
Lancaster Foods, LLC – Jessup, MD
Box Attendant / Reach Truck Operator
• Stored product in picking and storage slots anchored in data provided on sticker
• Stacked manufactured goods on pallets and carts
• Maintained sanitation and arrangement of boxes
• Monitored record and refilled boxes
• Combined product and systematized like product on pallets
• Maintained overall sanitation of warehouse
• Participated in End of Month Inventory
HS Diploma – 2010
Current driver’s license