The Bar Attendant is accountable for correctly storing and maintaining the bar with essential supplies. S/he is also responsible for helping bartenders with refilling supplies as needed. A competent Bar Attendant always complies with all state rules, regulations and policies. To be a successful Bar Attendant, you have to provide outstanding client and employee service at all times.
In order to apply for a Bar Attendant job, keep in mind that a good written resume along with a Bar Attendant Cover Letter is the key of your success.
Take a look at the following Bar Attendant Resume Sample which will help you create a first-class resume. This example is very effective for entry level candidates with less or no prior experience.
254 Example 6th Street – Clearwater, FL 65587
Contact #, Email Address
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a bar attendant at Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide utilizing hospitality and customer service skills to maximize the efficiency and profits.
• 8 months’ extensive experience working in bar settings
• Demonstrated ability to adhere to employer’s policies and follow instructions
• Neat appearance and extremely professional attitude
• Self starter with a fun and lively personality
• Competent at communicating efficiently to maintain successful working relationships with guests, management, and workforce
SOME COMPANY, Clearwater, FL | May 2015 – Dec 2015
Private Bar Attendant
• Examined and restocked guest room private bar in keeping with established standards.
• Exactly recorded food and beverage utilization to ensure proper room charges are made.
• Set up, arranged, and upholded workstation with chosen stock, supplies, and products.
• Predicted guest requirements and deal with guest concerns and requests.
• Performed other relevant duties as assigned by the management.
High School Diploma | SOME COMMUNITY SCHOOL, Clearwater, FL – 2014
• Customer First
• Basic math skills
• Highly skilled in word processing, spreadsheet, and e-mail applications
• Ability to operate photocopier, fax, computer, and facsimile
• Able to stand for extended period of time, walk stoop, bend, reach and stretch
• Able to do heavy lifting up to 35 lbs
REFERENCES: Available on request