As a Pastoral Care Associate you will provide pastoral care, support, and spiritual counseling to patients, families, employees, administration, and physicians in an ecumenical setting.
The major purpose of your Pastoral Care Associate Resume is to show your enthusiasm and spiritual command in different situations.
See the sample below which will help you building a good resume for Pastoral Care Associate position.
Apt 17, Example Street, Downers Grove, IL 65214
Contact #, Email Address
OBJECTIVE: A position as Pastoral Care Associate utilizing my spiritual training and experience.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Highly skilled in providing pastoral care
• Able to maintain good standing and religious endorsement through active participation in the life and work of the denomination
• Documented success during 3 years of progressive experience and responsibility
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent in English, Spanish, and German
May 2008 – July 2010
Advocate Health – Downers Grove, IL
Pastoral Care Associate
• Delivered a person-centered ministry of pastoral care, psychotherapy consultation and sacraments for patients, families, physicians, and hospital employees
• Worked as a liaison between the hospital management and religious communities
• Facilitated of decision making linked to medical ethics through discovery and explanation of ethical dilemmas
High School Diploma – 2005