Your resume for Mailroom Associate Position is the most valuable tool for introducing yourself to a potential employer. You can use your resume to act in response of an advertised job opening, to convoy a blind inquiry to companies you have researched, to present at an interview, to strengthen a contact you’ve made with a potential company, or to go together with your request for a letter of recommendation.
Writing a successful Mailroom Associate Resume takes care, consideration, and preparation. The following example will provide you with the necessary information to prepare a quality Mailroom Associate Resume. Keep in mind that first impressions count.
Mailroom Associate Job Overview
As a Mailroom Associate, you will be accountable for the dispensation and delivery of all incoming and outgoing mail and cargo parcels for the company. You will also have the chance to act together with internal business partners, providing them with outstanding customer service with shipments and staff orders.
Mailroom Associate Resume Example
John K. Smith
32 Example Street, New York, NY 32222
(999) 999-9999, john @ email . com
CAREER OBJECTIVE: Highly energetic and upbeat individual seeking a challenging position of Mailroom Associate in order to utilize relevant qualifications and skills.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 6 months’ experience in mail operations
• Demonstrated ability to verify and correct mail using available tools
• Expert in maintaining the maximum levels of customer care at the same time as demonstrating a friendly and supportive attitude
• Demonstrated flexibility to satisfy customer anxiety in high pressure environment
• Competent in performing multiple functional tasks simultaneously
• Excellent computer skills including MS Office Suite
Pitney Bowes – New York, NY
Mailroom Associate | Jan 2011 – July 2011
• Arranged materials for mailing; applied postage, prepared stuff for consignment or collection, distributed and label items, and document data
• Received and log all inward items, letters and packages; certified, registered, return receipt, Federal Express, UPS and all reply-able mail
• Ensured that all mail and packages are correctly labeled for mailing, with proper postage utilizing mechanical postage meter machines
• Assisted with loading and unloading of postal deliveries
• Maintained all logs and reporting documents
• Sorted, delivered and picked-up mail and packages in line with established time frames and service principles on multiple floors pushing mail cart as required
• Carried out operations of postage equipment
High School Diploma – 2010
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Efficient worker within a team environment
• Able to take direction from overseer or site manager while adhering all safety procedures
• Skilled in handling copy, fax and messenger
• Able to lift up to 55 pounds
• Stand and walk for long periods of time with or without accommodations
• Flexibility with work schedule