Communications associates usually provide liaison services between the companies that they are working for and outside agencies. Their job requires them to coordinate communication for projects and achieve policy goals.
Tailoring your resume for a Communications Associate position will help you appearing as a favorable candidate in the eyes of prospective employers.
Let us review a professionally written resume sample for this position.
77 Roseland Drive, Canton, MI 73735
(000) 999-9999, Email
CAREER OBJECTIVE: Looking for a position as a Communications Associate with LEAD utilizing extensive knowledge of program communication activities to attain the company’s long term goals.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Worked as a Communications Associate in environmental setting for over four years
• Highly skilled in assisting with providing strategic communications counseling to project teams
• Hands on experience in working with teams to integrate social media and other strategies
• In depth knowledge of writing reports and articles on communication strategies
• Computer – Fluent in MS office products
• Commenced a successful online newspaper covering most aspects of environmental issues
• Directed three documentaries on the effects of chemicals in drinking water to be aired on a popular television channel soon
March 2008 – Present
NAPA – Canton, MI
• Manage strategic counsel to the company’s team members
• Implement print and online media tools in order to achieve project goals
• Monitor and assess media coverage
• Write project reports and create fact sheets as directed
• Develop internal and external correspondence including press releases and media advisories
• Monitor current events and trends in order to supply information for new and existing projects
• Pull data for evaluation of effectiveness of communication activities
• Coordinate and execute special events
Michigan State University – 2007
Bachelors of Arts in Journalism
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND STRENGTHS
• Excellent report writing skills
• A passion for success
• Exceptional ability to work towards deadlines
• Proven ability to meet deadlines