An associate pastor performs a number of duties including running the entire ministry by organizing events and producing bulletins.
Associate Pastors may work as a part time helper or even hold charge of several ministries at the same time.
If you would like to apply for an Associate Pastor’s job, here is a resume example that may help you write a great resume.
77 Calloway Street, Hazel, KY 77363
(900) 209-9459, Email
PROFILE: Determined, hardworking and competent individual with 15 years’ experience in to leading, guiding, and ministering the congregation. Known for preserving and promoting church unity and establishing the church’s long term goals and short term programs. Proficient in managing visitation programs including undertaking training for evangelism and outreach. Proven record of multi-tasking, time management, prioritizing, and working in a team.
• Promoted the mission of the Life Christian Church successfully by organizing a gala of 12 events in a year
• Provided religious counseling to fifteen convicts of the Hazel Prison successfully bringing them to the faith
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
LIFE CHRISTIAN CHURCH – Hazel, KY | Mar 2005 – Present
• Work with Senior Pastor to develop and schedule Sunday sermon topics
• Assist in development and implementation of annual ministry plan and budgets
• Oversee training materials and exercises
• Involve and equip volunteers by progressive training
• Coordinate pastoral care
• Assist in preparation of monthly ministry reports and calendars
LUTHERAN SOCIAL MINISTRIES OF NJ – Florham Park, NJ | Jan 2001 – Mar 2005
• Managed ministry bulletins and communication channels
• Preached and taught the congregation in the fulfillment of its vision
• Helped individuals and groups develop their spiritual insight
• Planned and lead festivals and special occasion services such as Christmas, Lent and Easter
• Developed and maintained positive relations with all faith groups in the community
CITY UNIVERSITY, Hazel, KY – 2000
Bachelor of Arts in Christian Studies
PERSONAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL SKILLS
• Proven ability to work well with others
• Excellent integrity of work habits
• Able to discern needs and respond accordingly
• Profound ability to follow directions
• Demonstrated ability to use internet and email
• Proficient in MS Office Suite