If you are looking for a resume sample for a staff assistant, you have come to the right place. We have created just the perfect one for you.
This Staff Assistant Resume sample will tell you what you need to write in your resume in terms of qualifications, accomplishments and skills. This sample resume is divided into three sections which will enable the reader to locate the required information at the first glance.
Use this format along with this Staff Assistant Cover Letter as a layout for your own.
Staff Assistant Resume Sample
24, Example Ave ♦ Los Angeles, CA 32214 ♦ Contact # ♦ Email Address
A Staff Assistant position with The Segal Group. Offering clerical and administrative skills combined with strong attention to detail in order to maximize efficiency.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over four years of experience working for Mega Minds as a staff assistant
• Demonstrated ability to learn and implement office procedures as instructed by office staff
• Proficient in operating copier machines and changing ink filters
• Highly skilled in typing documents and filing information according to their tags
• Hands-on experienced in taking incoming calls and responding to queries
• Able to oversee inventory procedures
• Demonstrated ability to type 80 words per minute and write 120 words per minute
• Proven ability to juggle many tasks at the same time
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Computer – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project
• Bilingual – English and Indian
• Reorganized the inventory procedure – increased efficiency by 20%
• Resolved problems of some very irate customers – resulted in excellent feedback
December 2008 – Present
Acme Inc. – Los Angeles, CA
• Manage inventory and filing
• Take phone calls, responding to queries and resolving customer problems where appropriate
• Handle tasks of stenographer
• Oversee incoming and outgoing correspondence
• Compile reports and taking minutes of the meeting
High School Diploma – 2006