The position of a program assistant is one with a lot of responsibility. If you’re working for a corporate company, you will have to help with customer support, in which you will have to make a preliminary assessment of all the potential customers sent to you, refer them to the right people in the company, and schedule appointments and meetings. You will have to deal with client records, and basically do everything your manager wants you to do!
If you’re working for a non-profit, the work will be about the same except that you might have to help your manager deal with donors, and coordinate with the project team. The bigger the organization, the bigger the role of Program Assistant, so before you apply make sure you’re ready for all that responsibility.
So how does all this translate into resume objectives? Let’s have a look:
Program Assistant Resume Objective Examples
• Seeking a position of Program Assistant at the Stanford University. Offering demonstrated ability to set priorities, anticipate needs and meet deadlines
• Program Assistant position with the Penn University utilizing my knowledge and skills in organizing welcome events, dinners and other hospitality-related activities
• Looking for a position as a Program Assistant at Nestlé where I can use my experience of coordination and management to contribute to the business growth of the company
• A position of Program Assistant at WWF where I can use my management experience and love of nature to benefit this planet’s natural environment
• A challenging position of Program Assistant at Dane Foods where I can use my exceptional communication skills and management experience to assist in development projects
• To obtain a Program Assistant position at Barnes and Noble where I can contribute to the business development of the company by using my experience of program coordination and management
• Looking for a position as Program Assistant at the United Nations’ Development Program where I can benefit organization and people by using my knowledge of development and excellent communication skills