A Program Assistant provides support and clerical assistance to various industries. They work under the direct supervision of a Program Manager to manage consistent processes in support of Company policies, vision, mission and business plan.
Following is an excellent Resume or CV (for some countries) example for the position of Program Assistant. Make necessary changes before using this sample resume.
Note: Don’t forget to send this cover letter for Program Assistant Resume along with your job application.
66 Example Street, Edmonton AB V9D 3C1
(999) 999-9999, Email Address
Objective: Seeking a position as a Program Assistant with a reputed healthcare facility bringing strong clerical and customer service skills.
• Three years of experience in different administrative capacities
• Achieved certificates in volunteer management and office administration
• Strong past performance in establishing and maintaining effectual working relationships with inner and external stakeholders
• Familiarity of the client group supported and the principles, policies and procedures.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders
• Outstanding knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Office Suite
• Personal volunteer experience
• Have an established clear pattern of professional and personal development.
May 2008 – Present
Alberta Children’s Hospital, Calgary, AB
• Provide secretarial support, including correct and absolute record keeping of files
• Enter and maintain the entire information on the electronic database
• Maintain office supplies and particular project supplies that customers and employees may require
• Act as receptionist as required.
• Book rooms, process requisitions for cooking services, audio-visual tools and other services necessary for particular projects, orientation and meetings.
• Capture required information to arrange reports as necessary
• Arrange Interviews
• Support the screening and direction of volunteers and follow up through official procedure required for these services
High School Diploma – 2002
• Profound ability to deal effectively with customers and employees
• Able to type 60 words per minute
• Excwllwnt skills in organization and prioritization of work
• Very skilled in writing and designing informational literature for instance flyers, brochures, messages, letters, newsletters, and handouts
References: Available on Request