A maintenance assistant performs a wide range of repair, maintenance and troubleshooting duties. They help managers in daily maintenance work to complete all projects on timely basis. In order to become a Maintenance Assistant, good working knowledge of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, drywall repair and painting is required.
If you are interested in obtaining this position, an effective resume along with a maintenance assistant cover letter will be required to apply for job.
A resume for maintenance assistant position contains a complete summary of your education, skills, experience and qualifications. This important marketing tool shows a match between your talents and the job description, and determines if you will be interviewed. The following example will assist you in this regard.
See also: Maintenance Assistant Job Description
589 Example Ave, Jackson, NJ 65987
Contact #, Email Address
High-energy professional with 4+ years’ experience in general maintenance and housekeeping arena. Successful track record of performing routinr maintenance and repair work for buildings and job sites. A technical-minded individual who have in-depth knowledge of different kinds of machines and mechanical systems and their working.
• Able to operate basic power and hand tools and equipment
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with staff, residents, and the general public
|● HVAC Troubleshooting||● Pipe Installation||● Lawn Maintenance|
|● Electricity Repair||● Trash Removal||● Mower Operation|
|● Plumbing||● Carpet Repairs||● Cleaning|
|● Grass Trimming||● Housekeeping||● Customer Service|
HP Hood LLC – Vernon, NY
General Worker | Apr 2013 – Jan 2015
• Loaded and unloaded goods and merchandise
• Performed repair and mainteance tasks in accordance with quality work plans
• Cleaned and sanitized work area
• Managed traffic within premises
Senior Lifestyle Corporation – Jackson, NJ
Maintenance Assistant | Dec 2010 – Feb 2012
• Maintained carpets, floors, walls and wall coverings and lights
• Performed routine maintenance check of vehicles and equipment
• Followed schedules for particular cleaning and pest control
• Maintained organization’s shops, storage and mechanical areas to Senior Lifestyle Corporation standards.
High School Diploma | City School, Jackson, NJ – 2010