If you are an animal lover and are looking for a job in this capacity, working as a kennel assistant may interest you.
Kennel assistants look after pets in the absence of their owners and are required to provide them with more than the original owner.
If you want a kennel assistant job you need a strong resume which focuses of your relevant skills and capabilities.
The following resume sample for kennel assistant will helpful for you while preparing your job application.
778 Lewis Drive – Nashville, TN 73837
(999) 999-9999, Email
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a Kennel Assistant position with Animal World utilizing natural flair for looking after animals and inborn love to provide excellence in animal care.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Three years of dedicated experience working as a Kennel Assistant
• Highly skilled in managing animals’ physical and emotional demands
• Hands on experience of charting out and implementing exercise and training programs dependant on animal type
• In depth knowledge of performing medical procedures on animals
• Wrote a manual for new hires on the different nutrition and exercise needs of popular pets
• Trained several new hires in working efficiently in a kennel environment
Sunkist Kennel Services – Nashville, TN
Kennel Assistant | February 2010 – March 2013
• Helped animals with exercise programs on a daily basis
• Provided animals with food and water
• Cleaned and serviced cages and open spaces
• Groomed and bathed animals on a regular basis
• Provided medical assistance as and when necessary
• Assisted with maintenance of the premises
• Managed paperwork for customer
• Managed inventory of kennel supplies
ST. PETER’S COMMUNITY SCHOOL, Nashville, TN – 2009
High School Diploma
• Excellent physical dexterity
• Ability to work on a rotating shift
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Exceptional ability to prioritize work
• Detail oriented