A Church Office Assistant is the primary individual the community sees and talks to. S/he plays a vital role in welcoming community who are approaching the church and makes them feel as a fraction of the body of Christ. In addition, the management of church is highly dependent on this individual.
The job of a Church Office Assistant is to make work of church leaders easier by offering secretarial and administrative support at the same time as doing and undertaking more than a few tasks simultaneously to make sure smooth running of the church.
If you are applying for an administrative job in a church, you may get assistance from the following resume sample. This sample will provide you with a general idea of making your own resume.
See also: Church Assistant Cover Letter
1111 Example Street, Houston TX 21111
(999) 999-9999, [Email Address Here]
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a Church Office Assistant at St. John’s Church utilizing administration and clerical skills effectively.
• Excellent public dealing skills and a compassionate attitude
• A constructive approach and operate with honesty
• Knowledgeable in different computer software
• MS Word applications, database and word-processing
St. Louis Church, Houston, TX
Church Assistant, 2005 – Present
Work as a preliminary point of contact for community calling the church.
● Assist leaders and employees of the church in organizing various church programs and activities
● Turn out weekly church bulletins and newsletters.
● Keep the church calendar updated
● Help members and external groups in using church facilities
St. John’s Church, Redmond, DC
Church Secretary, 1999 – 2005
● Made distractive support available to education and pastoral staff.
● Maintained turnout and church rolls.
● Administered outgoing and incoming snail mail and email.
● Organized and maintained church calendar.
● Helped in meeting of church publications every time needed.
● Handled more than a few assignments from employees.
● Performed additional assigned duties.
● Exertion with copier and folder as required.
Houston College of Business Studies – 1999
Diploma in Administration