A Church Office Assistant is the primary individual the community sees and talks to. S/he plays a vital role in welcoming people at the church and makes them feel as a fraction of the body of Christ. In addition, the management of church is highly dependent on this individual.
The job of a church office assistant is to make work of church leaders easier by offering secretarial and administrative support at the same time as doing and undertaking more than a few tasks simultaneously to ensure smooth running of the church operations.
If you are applying for an administrative job at a church, you may get assistance from the following resume sample. This sample will provide you with a general idea how to make your own resume.
See also: Church Assistant Cover Letter
1111 Example Street, Houston TX 21111
(000) 999-5852 | john @ email . com
Church Office Assistant
Bringing exceptional administration and clerical skills to effectively contribute to St. John’s Church.
• 16+ years’ extensive experience in administrative arena
• Excellent public dealing skills and a friendly attitude
• A constructive approach and operate with honesty
• Knowledgeable in different computer software
• MS Word applications, database and word-processing
St. Louis Church, Houston, TX
Church Assistant | 2005 – Present
Work as a preliminary point of contact for community calling the church.
• Assist leaders and employees of the church in organizing various church programs and activities
• Turn out weekly church bulletins and newsletters
• Keep the church calendar updated
• Help members and external groups in using church facilities
City Church, Redmond, DC
Church Secretary | 1999 – 2005
• Made continuous support available to education and pastoral staff
• Maintained turnout and church rolls
• Administered outgoing and incoming mail and email
• Organized and maintained church calendar
• Helped in meeting of church publications every time needed
• Handled more than a few assignments from employees
• Performed additional church management duties as assigned
• Exertion with copier and folder as required
Houston College of Business Studies – 1999
Diploma in Business Administration