A resume for Activities Assistant position is an important part of a job application for several reasons. The most important being the fact that it creates a very important first impression. It will tell the employer what type of a person you are and what your accomplishments have been.
Use the following resume example and this Activities Assistant Cover Letter to build your job application set.
2333 Example Ave. San Jose, CA 25331
Contact #, Email Address
Eager to utilize my energy for the benefit of individuals who need help in order to live a dignified life.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 4 years of experience working as an Activities Assistant
• Highly skilled in looking after the elderly and children and their personal, hygiene and entertainment needs
• Special talent for organizing specific recreational activities while keeping in mind safety regulations
• Hands-on experience in using tools and equipment necessary for leisure activities and explaining procedures to all involved
• Comprehensive understanding of the different mind-sets of the elderly and children and able to adapt to all circumstances
Belmont Village of San Jose – San Jose, CA | September 2010 – Present
• Plan and executing recreational activities for all involved in a program
• Transport people (especially the elderly) to and from venues
• Maintain and explain the use of equipment and tools to participants
• Order supplies and equipment as and when needed
SunBridge Healthcare – Great Falls, MT | May 2008 – May 2010
• Planned, organized and facilitated focused activities for residents with cognitive disabilities
• Ensured person-centered programming using the structured day programming
• Coordinated and assisted with the dine program
• Ensured complete and reliable documentation
• Ensured a secure setting for residents.
High School Diploma – 2008
• Ability to work with individuals of different ages and backgrounds
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills