An assembler’s job is not easy by any means. It may come under the skilled labor category but entails a lot of hard and physical work.
There are many different types of companies looking for assemblers in different fields.
On this page, we will give you a general resume sample for Assembler position that you can customize to the kind of job you are applying for.
Also see this Assembler Cover Letter to make a perfect job application.
Assembler Resume Sample
587 Example Street – New York, NY 65221 – Contact # – Email Address
Seeking a position of Assembler at Goodman Manufacturing Company, where I can make the most of my technical capabilities.
• Over 5 years of experience working as an assembler for Cyclic Inc.
• Proficient in studying blue prints and instructions that need to be followed in order to assemble electronics
• Highly skilled in determining subassemblies, tools, materials and other parts need to be used for any particular project
• Extremely experienced in performing equipment changeovers and troubleshooting
• Competent in verifying specifications of finished item with specifications given on the instruction set to ensure quality
• Introduced and implemented a system that checked for errors and discrepancies between instructions set and finished project
• [List your achievements here]
Mar 2007 – Present
Cyclic Inc. – New York, NY
• Assemble electronics in conjunction to specified relationship
• Mount assembled components such as transistors, transformers and integrated circuits
• Connect component wires in accordance to standard procedures
• Document actions and maintain inventory of parts
• Manage maintenance needs of all equipment used
High School Diploma – 2006
• Sound manual dexterity
• Ability to lift more than 40lbs
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team