Writing resumes for cleaning jobs is tricky especially for aircraft cleaners who are not mere cleaners but a part of a dedicated maintenance staff at the airport. There is much to write in terms of both cleaning skills and some mechanical aptitude – as an aircraft cleaner need to have some information about particular cleaning skills.
Aircraft cleaners perform a lot of duties which may include cleaning the interior and the exterior of the aircraft under supervision. They also perform vacuuming duties inside the airplane and ensure that any discrepancy that they may find while working is alerted to a supervisor immediately. They empty all waste receptacles in an airplane, remove rubbish, clean ashtrays, seats and bathrooms. Aircraft cleaners also clean offices at the airport and police stairways as instructed.
When writing a resume for this position, you will need to keep all above things in mind in order to write a successful one. The following resume sample will help you writing a customized resume for Aircraft Cleaner position.
Aircraft Cleaner Resume Sample
3098 Bent Twig Road, Mc Lean, VA 68390
Cell: , Email:
Physically dexterous individual with over five years of experience in aircraft maintenance. Skilled in managing daily cleaning activities and ensuring safety of aircraft by reporting uncanny incidences in a timely manner. Strong interpersonal skills with a great ability to emote genuine work ethics.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Vacuuming • Mirrors and lavatories cleaning • Trash removal • Pockets replenishment • Windows cleaning • Aircraft cockpit cleaning • Audio headsets replacement
Mega Flights, Mc Lean, VA | Dec 2011 – Present
Manage cleaning and maintenance services on three types of planes in the course of three years
• Clean the interior and exterior of designated aircrafts
• Vacuum floors and wipe down windows
• Remove trash from receptacles and seat pockets
• Replenish airline materials in the seat pockets
• Clean lavatories and replenish supplies
• Clean aircraft cockpit and replace headsets as instructed
• Drive cleaning van around the airport for maintenance purposes
• Managed the safety of the aircraft by reporting a problem with the rear engine noticed while cleaning the aircraft exterior
• Trained three groups of employees in aircraft maintenance techniques and protocols
Mega Flights, Mc Lean, VA | May 2008 – Dec 2011
• Cleaned and maintained the airport areas
• Mopped floors and vacuumed carpets
• Cleaned ashtrays and took trash out
• Replenished and sanitized bathrooms
• Wash windows as directed
Mc Lean Public School, Mc Lean, VA
High School Diploma – 2005
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work in a professional manner
• Time management
• Mechanical aptitude