Are you a talented teacher’s aide looking for a challenging position in the world of academics?
Are you looking for a resume sample that will help you create your very own?
Well, you are on right place! Below is an example of teacher’s aide resume. This sample will guide you how to write the best resume for a Teacher’s Aide position.
Don’t forget to use this Teacher’s Aide Cover Letter in order to stand-out your job application.
58 Example 3rd Ave. Highland, NY 32587
(000) 998-3321, Email
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a teacher’s aide at Early Education Center utilizing classroom management skills, clerical expertise and a genuine love for children to help providing quality education.
• Over 6 months’ experience working as a teacher’s aide
• Demonstrated ability to work closely with both children and adults
• Expert in interpreting and relaying information from books, periodicals and academic papers
• Highly skilled in preparing lesson plans and implementing activities pertaining to the same
• Proven ability to help students with preparing academic papers
• Proficient in teaching mathematics, physics and French
• Able to prepare exam papers and student progress reports
• Certificate holder in Teaching English as a Foreign language (TEFL)
• Developed new lesson plans which increased effectiveness by 30%
• Obtained appreciation letter on good performance
• [List your achievements here]
Teacher’s Aide | Learning Alliance – Highland, NY | Nov 2011 – Present
• Prepare classroom documents including work plans, graphs and charts and bibliographies
• Reinforce learning concepts by working with students
• Operate audio visual equipment in order to help both teachers and students with presentations
• Help to keep an ordered classrooms
• Liaise between students and teachers and act as arbitrator
Highland Community College, Highland, NY
Associate of Education – 2006
Major: Early Childhood Education
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Bilingual – English and Spanish
• Proficient in MS Office Suite