A Rehab Aide Resume is an essential part of your job hunt process. It is the document that sells your skills and qualifications to a future employer. In addition, Rehab Aide Resume is an invitation for potential employers to learn regarding your skills and qualifications.
Job Description of Rehab Aide
Rehab Aides assist rehab professionals in the provision of rehabitation services to patients and residents. They help therapists in preparing the patient and therapy area for treatment. They usually perform scheduled activities as defined in the treatment plan, and give clerical support in the day by day operation of the therapy clinics.
Following is a detailed and perfect Rehab Aide Resume Sample which covers all aspects of this job. Also see this Rehab Assistant Cover Letter in order to complete your job application.
(999) 999-7777 33 Example Avenue ☀ Portage, WI 54115 john @ email . com
CAREER OBJECTIVE: Seeking a challenging position as a Rehab Aide with Alberta Rehab Services in order to utilize my skills and abilities to serve humanity.
✔ 4+ years’ experience as a rehab aide with reputed rehabilitation centers of Portage
✔ Highly skilled in executing patient care plans as directed by therapist
✔ In-depth knowledge of practicing techniques to stop cross-contamination
✔ Demonstrated ability to maintain a clean and arranged work environment
✔ Proven record of assisting with rehab department operations
✔ Able to maintain accurate supplies and equipment at all times
✔ Well versed in maintaining medical records
Rehab Aide | Divine Savior Healthcare – Portage, WI | Mar 2007 – July 2011
• Prepared patients for treatment by transferring, positioning, dressing and removing external supports
• Assisted therapists in preparing tools and treatment area for patient care
• Helped therapists with procedures designed to improve the patient’s functioning capability
• Supported patients through ambulation to stop injuries
• Prepared and maintained patient medical records
• Tracked record levels and inspected equipment
• Collected and organized data to help in department quality development projects
• Helped therapists for the period of group activities by providing prearranged activities for patients
• Instructed patients in the set-up, operation, and security of equipment used
• Answered telephonic inquiries and directed patients to suitable treatment area
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
High School Diploma ● City School Portage, WI- 2006
◉ CPR & First Aid ◉ Basic Life Support
• Demonstrated human relations and efficient communication skills
• Ability to provide care suitable to the residents served
• Ability to work separately at the same time as performing non-patient care activities such as cleaning, equipment set-up and the like
• Excellent computer skills