A physical therapy aide resume contains information of skills, experience and education. It shows what specific strengths you have and how you may be able to use them to contribute to the prospective organization.
Do not make your resume an exhaustive list of your non-relevant attributes which might be resulted in desertion of your job application.
The following sample resume along with this Physical Therapy Aide Cover Letter will help you prepare your job application set.
248 3rd Ave. Marysville, CA 36698
(000) 987-5464 | darrel @ email . com
PHYSICAL THERAPY AIDE
Professional Summary: Diligent and resourceful Physical Therapy Aide with 7-plus year experience in assisting physical therapists in performing treatments to adults, adolescents and geriatric patients. Proficient in interacting with patients, assembling equipment, transferring patients and maintaining records. Well versed with different physical therapy procedures. Track record of observing patients during treatment, analyzing progress for data reports and developing and overseeing exercise routines for patients. A meticulous individual who enjoys working collaboratively.
PT EQUIPMENT EXPERTISE
Ultrasound Machine • Electrical Stimulation Machine • Whirlpool
• Reorganized equipment and supplies to make the most of physical therapy plans
• Designed and implemented new therapy strategy which increased overall effectiveness by 20%
• Achieved appreciation letter owing to quick and efficient services
Physical Therapy Aide
The Family Hospital, Marysville, CA | Sep 2010 – Present
• Assist three physical therapists with therapy activities
• Schedule appointments and oversee exercise routines
• Manage and operate equipment relevant to physical therapy exercises
• Help patients shift from wheelchairs to therapy beds
• Maintain and disinfect treatment supplies after use
• Process paper work and create patient progress reports
Rideout Memorial Hospital, Marysville, CA | Jun 2009 – Sep 2010
• Transported patients from the waiting area to the therapy rooms
• Assisted with patient check-in, scheduling appointments, and insurance authorizations
• Helped with the setup and cleaning of patient therapy sessions
• Managed inventory and order supplies
• Performed department housekeeping tasks
High School Diploma – 2005
St Louis High School, Marysville, CA
• Computer: MS Office Suite
• Bilingual: English and Mandarin
Certified member of American Physical Therapy Association