A good resume for a laundry aide position is always desirable to grab the attention of hiring manager. For this reason, we have created an excellent Resume example along with a Laundry Aide Cover Letter.
In general, a Laundry Aide works under the direction of the Manager of Support Services and performs allocated duties connected to the processing, treatment and mending of linen and laundry as required by the company. All related duties are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Sample Resume of Laundry Aide
Julie K. Smith
33 Example Street, Houston TX 65999
(999) 999-9999, Email Address
A capable Laundry Aide with extensive experience in laundry setting enthusiastic to get the position in an organization where I can take advantage of my qualifications and skills.
• 3 years’ of experience as Laundry Aide
• Highly skilled in operating different types of laundry machines
• Demonstrated ability to keep constructive working relationships
• Ability to meet the bodily and mental demands of the job
• Able to follow written and oral instructions efficiently
2009 – Present | North Eastman Health Association Inc.
• Maintain a sufficient supply of washing chemicals and other associated supplies as necessary.
• Wash, dry, fold and transports linen/ clothing in keeping with procedures.
• Select smashed clothing/ linen to restore and completes required mending.
• Attend related meetings.
• Receive and records all fresh linen as required.
• Communicate utensils and provide needs and reports safety hazards.
• Keep a precise every day record of weight of all clothing/laundry washed and other records as required.
• Ensure enough supplies of clean linens are obtainable in the appropriate storage areas.
• Transports soiled linen/ laundry from a variety of areas to the main soiled laundry holding area or laundry room.
• Work with the Workplace Materials Information System (WHMIS).
• Carry out maintenance duties when required.
High School Diploma – 2005
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Ability to use and uphold Laundry equipment, ensuring secure practice.
• Ability to adequately maintain a high typical of service and hygiene.
• Ability to work with a smallest of direct supervision.
• Maintains the principles of the department and upholds and abides by the region’s policies and procedures.
• Ability to keep resident’s matters severely confidential and implements courtesy and cooperation towards residents, patients, families, visitors, coworkers and additional staff members.
Available on request
Tip: Make necessary changes before sending this Laundry Aide Resume