A Laundry Aide works under the supervision of a Support Services Manager and performs assigned tasks of processing, treatment and mending of linen and laundry as required by the company. All related duties are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
A resume for a laundry aide position is your only chance to impress the prospective employer and persuade them to call you for an interview. For this reason, we have created an excellent Resume example along with a Laundry Aide Cover Letter.
See Also: Laundry Assistant Resume Sample
Sample Resume for Laundry Aide
33 Example Street, Houston, TX 65999
(999) 999-9999, Email Address
PROFILE: Results-driven, hardworking Laundry Aide with extensive experience in laundry setting eager to get a similar position with an organization taking advantage of my qualifications and skills.
• 3 years’ of experience as Laundry Aide
• Highly skilled in operating different types of laundry machines
• Demonstrated ability to keep constructive working relationships
• Ability to meet the bodily and mental demands of the job
• Able to follow written and oral instructions efficiently
2009 – Present | North Eastman Health Association Inc.
• Maintain a sufficient supply of washing chemicals and other associated supplies.
• Wash, dry, fold and transports linen in keeping with procedures.
• Attend related meetings.
• Receive and records all fresh linen as required.
• Keep a precise record of weight of all cloths washed.
• Ensure enough supplies of clean linens are obtainable in the appropriate storage areas.
• Transports soiled linen from a variety of areas to the main laundry room.
• Work with the Workplace Materials Information System (WHMIS).
• Carry out maintenance duties when required.
Diploma: CITY HIGH SCHOOL, Houston, TX, 2005
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Demonstrated ability to use laundry equipment and ensuring safe practices.
• Able maintain a high level of service and hygiene.
• Record of working effectively without supervision.
• Thorough understanding of state policies and procedures regarding laundry protocols.
• Special talent for keeping resident’s nformation confidential and implementing courtesy.
REFERENCES available on request